Bells Of Ireland

I love these flowers for my bouquet and centerpieces. Nothing too fancy, clean and classic. Simple.

That's what I'd definitely like my wedding to be. Classic, clean, & simple.

Greens. Browns. Robin Egg blue.

I was thinking mid-late Sept. '11, but now I think I'd like a late March wedding, or maybe May.

This is already aggravating! :)

I was looking back at the post I did awhile ago when I was dreaming about having a wedding and had no idea that Lowell and I would ever take the next step and was really only playing around, and now I hate everything about it. I hate the pink. The dress is pretty, but not me at all. What was I thinking?! That's what scares me. What if I start planning all this stuff, and then change my mind on half the stuff!

*scared*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it real!